Tuesday 14 February 2012

Just what the doctor ordered

I'm on my 4th week of rest after my car accident. I have to admit that for someone who is always on the go and in control-I have had to really take a step back and let go and let others take care of me and stay still and quiet. This is no easy feat for me as many who know me would attest to! have learned to stay still, quiet, read and reflect on life and the miraculous things that God is doing within my body in order to repair and restore it to its original glory! The human body is an amazing thing-i have come to truly appreciate it more now and will always from now on! So I had my follow up appt w my surgeon and he said the surgery was successful. He told me that I had a really bad break(I guess in more ways than one!They removed my staples and cleaned my wounds and re-casted my leg-less heavy than former cast but very tight. Pain still very severe. Doc said another 4wks of complete rest and then have to go back for follow up. If all goes well, physio can commence. One more surgery tho to remove large screw in a couple of months. So still standing emotionally, physically still on couch and spiritually more empowered than ever that there is a good reason why I am here and that my guardian angels do truly exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment