Tuesday 7 February 2012

A busy day for somone who sits on a couch all day

Today was a crazy day for a poor girl and her broken ankle sitting on a couch. I had my visit from the occupational therapist who conducted a 3hr assessment on me. From what gather this type of therapistfigures out how you are living now, how you were living before and how the heck do you get back to the life you want-highly complicated. The interview was draining. After she left-a visit from a mobile hairstylist was well overdue. It's amazing what people you discover when bored nd surfing on the net. So low and behold...a lady who would come to wash and blow dry my hair  as I could not anymore with my lovely cast. So after 3wks of no washing-i felt like once again I was part of the civalized world of beauty. My hair was no longer sticking to my head and as my dear friend pointed out that it looked like a bald patch-what would do without good friends? So there was all fluffed and folded and feeling like had a taste of normality again. Shortly after that, had an interview with a potential dog walker for my little beagle Soca. Now remember, Soca hs not technically been walked for 3wks so wasn't sure if my puppy would be on her best beahviour for this walker to take on. Well fortunately after meeting Becky the walker, and after a few crazy barks and howls-the walker said Soca was rambunctious but would take her on! Wow-between my Farah Fawcet do and Soca's return to a walking beagle rather than a stationary sedentary one-i was completely beside myself!  So all in all a good day minus the feeling of my ankle being on fire all day-it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment